Slot Drain Drainage Channel Black Quad Joiner
The SlotDrain Junction Unit (GPDST-JU) is made up of 3 components; a channel base, an extension piece and a grate lid. In any run of SlotDrain, a Junction Unit should be used at each end to enable access for rodding and cleaning.
In longer runs, a Junction Unit should also be placed at 3m intervals. Junction Units can also be used to create a 90° corner, a T-junction or a 4-way junction.
- Can create a 90° corner, a T-junction or a 4-way junction.
- Can be cut down in length with a clip detail repeated at 6 points along the length
- Multiple rainwater exit points with easy cut outlets
- For use with standard 4” underground drain pipe
- Junction unit allows easy access for rodding
To create an intersection or corner within the channel run, use a junction unit. Simply remove the required blanked off sides with a craft knife to create either a 90° corner, T-junction or 4-way junction.