Cavity Closer 50mm-100mm x 2.4m Grey (easy trim) each
Features • Easy to install with a simple cut to size indicators
• Fully ridged plastic cavity closure
• Prevents cold bridging
• Suitable for use in both new build and refurbishment
• Reduces risk of condensation, mould and moisture migration across the cavity
• Can be used on timber frame constructions
• Overcomes cavity width variations
• Complies with relevant building regulations and British Standards
Easy-Trim Cavity Closer can be installed in a variety of ways.
• Tack to window frame built in
• Built-in as work progresses friction fitting
• Installed after the reveal has been constructed by fixing to the inner leaf using grab adhesive
• Measure the opening of the window or door.
• Cut profile to required length.
• Measure cavity opening and cut the insulation (do not cut the plastic outer) to the corresponding width.
Note, maximum cavity width is 150mm.
• Press the insulation face down into the open cavity opening and fix the plastic outer securely with Easy Grab Plus or